Report NEP-NET-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fariha Kamal and Asha Sundaram, 2015. "Buyer-Seller Relationships in International Trade: Do Your Neighbors Matter?," Working Papers 501, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- G. Hauton & J.-C. Héam, 2014. "How to Measure Interconnectedness between Banks, Insurers and Financial Conglomerates?," Débats économiques et financiers 15, Banque de France.
- Tudor Niciporuc, 2014. "Comparative analysis of the engagement rate on Facebook and Google Plus social networks," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902287, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Yong-gook Bae & Young-Hyun Jin, 2014. "Trends of Korean technology convergence research: the network analysis focusing on the patent co-classification in Korea and US," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0902815, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 11/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Hüser, Anne-Caroline, 2015. "Too interconnected to fail: A survey of the interbank networks literature," SAFE Working Paper Series 91, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Carvalho, Vasco M & Voigtländer, Nico, 2015. "Input Diffusion and the Evolution of Production Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Bjerre-Nielsen, 2015. "Sorting in Networks: Adversity and Structure," Papers 1503.07389, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2016.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Picard, Pierre M & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Urban Social Structure, Social Capital and Spatial Proximity," CEPR Discussion Papers 10501, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2015. "Ownership networks and aggregate volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1004, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.