Report NEP-NET-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NET
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Sgrignoli & Elena Agliari & Raffaella Burioni & Augusto Schianchi, 2014. "Instability And Network Effects In Innovative Markets," Working Papers 16/2014, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Rothbauer, Julia & Sieg, Gernot, 2014. "Are commercial ceilings appropriate for the regulation of commercial overload on free-to-air TV channels?," VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100373, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Potgieter, Petrus H., 2014. "Alternatives to network neutrality: A South African perspective," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106880, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Kummer, Michael, 2014. "Spillovers in networks of user generated content: Pseudo-experimental evidence on Wikipedia," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-132, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Alireza Tahbaz-Salehi & Jennifer La'O, 2014. "Incomplete Information and Financial Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 992, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giulio Cimini & Tiziano Squartini & Andrea Gabrielli & Diego Garlaschelli, 2014. "Estimating topological properties of weighted networks from limited information," Papers 1409.6193, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2018.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jesús F. Lampón & Pablo Cabanelas & Javier González Benito, 2015. "The impact of implementation of a modular platform strategy in automobile manufacturing networks," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1502, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.