Report NEP-NET-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olessia Y. Koltsova & Sergei N. Koltcov, 2014. "When Location Does Not Matter: Membership And Networking In Online Communities Of Software Developers," HSE Working papers WP BRP 57/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Vincent FRIGANT & Martin ZUMPE, 2014. "The persistent heterogeneity of trade patterns: A comparison of four European Automotive Global Production Networks," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-24, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Francis Kramarz & Isabelle Mejean & Julien Martin, 2014. "Diversification in the Small and in the Large: Evidence from Trade Networks," 2014 Meeting Papers 663, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- S. Gabrieli & C.-P. Georg, 2014. "A network view on interbank market freezes," Working papers 531, Banque de France.
- Uwe Cantner & Holger Graf & Johannes Herrmann & Martin Kalthaus, 2014. "Inventor Networks in Renewable Energies: The Influence of the Policy Mix in Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, revised 28 Jan 2016.