Report NEP-NET-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasopoulos, Thanos, 2014. "Incentives to Innovate, Compatibility and Efficiency in Durable Goods Markets with Network Effects," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1054, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Haucap, Justus & Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Lange, Mirjam R. J., 2014. "The impact of tariff diversity on broadband diffusion: An empirical analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101403, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Betz, Frank & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Peltonen, Tuomas A. & Schienle, Melanie, 2014. "Systemic risk spillovers in the European banking and sovereign network," CFS Working Paper Series 467, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Timothy De Stefano & Richard Kneller & Jonathan Timmis, 2014. "The (Fuzzy) Digital Divide: The Effect of Broadband Internet Use on UK Firm Performance," Discussion Papers 14/06, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Takayuki Mizuno & Wataru Souma & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Buyer-Supplier Networks and Aggregate Volatility," CARF F-Series CARF-F-353, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Martinez, Luis & Ahmed, Ashraf Awadelkarim Widaa & Segall, Zary, 2014. "QoE: A market perspective analysis," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101409, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Hitoshi Hayakawa, 2014. "Complexity of Payment Network," CARF F-Series CARF-F-345, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Branger, Nicole & Konermann, Patrick & Meinerding, Christoph & Schlag, Christian, 2014. "Equilibrium asset pricing in networks with mutually exciting jumps," SAFE Working Paper Series 74, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Craig, Ben & Koetter, Michael & Krüger, Ulrich, 2014. "Interbank lending and distress: Observables, unobservables, and network structure," Discussion Papers 18/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Einar Engvig, 2014. "The T - Rex in the Room: Using Network Analysis to Get a Better Grasp of Small Arms Issues," SADO - Working Papers 208, Small Arms Data Observatory.
- Manuel Förster & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2013. "Trust and Manipulation in Social Networks," Post-Print halshs-00881145, HAL.