Report NEP-NET-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edmond Baranes & Thomas Cortade & Andreea Cosnita-Langlais, 2014. "Merger control on two-sided markets: is there need for an efficiency defense?," Working Papers 14-12, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2014.
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "E-participation: Social Capital and the Internet," Working Papers 2014.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Zhiyang Liu & Zhiqi Chen, 2014. "Venture Capital Networks and Investment Performance in China," Carleton Economic Papers 14-12, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Oecd, 2014. "Wireless Market Structures and Network Sharing," OECD Digital Economy Papers 243, OECD Publishing.
- Balázs Sziklai & Tamás Fleiner & Tamás Solymosi, 2014. "On the Core of Directed Acyclic Graph Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1418, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.