Report NEP-NET-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sergio Currarini & Carmen Marchiori & Alessandro Tavoni, 2014. "Network economics and the environment: insights and perspectives," GRI Working Papers 145, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Luca Marotta & Salvatore Miccich`e & Yoshi Fujiwara & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hideaki Aoyama & Mauro Gallegati & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2014. "Bank-firm credit network in Japan. An analysis of a bipartite network," Papers 1407.5429, arXiv.org.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Amrish Patel, 2014. "Reciprocity Networks and the Participation Problem," Working Papers 521, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "The Coauthorship Network Analysis of the BI Norwegian Business School," Discussion Papers 2014/31, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- William C. Horrace & Xiaodong Liu & Eleonora Patacchini, 2014. "Endogenous Network Production Functions with Selectivity," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 168, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Eleonora Patacchini & Tiziano Arduini & Edoardo Rainone, 2014. "Identification and Estimation of Outcome Response with Heterogeneous Treatment Externalities," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 167, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.