Report NEP-NET-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belik, Ivan & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "The Coauthorship Network Analysis of the Norwegian School of Economics," Discussion Papers 2014/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Geography and Firm Performance in the Japanese Production Network," Discussion papers 14034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wohlrabe, Klaus & Birkmeier, Daniel, 2014. "Do open access articles in economics have a citation advantage?," MPRA Paper 56842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Zerrahn & Daniel Huppmann, 2014. "Network Expansion to Mitigate Market Power: How Increased Integration Fosters Welfare," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1380, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Samuel Ronnqvist & Peter Sarlin, 2014. "Bank Networks from Text: Interrelations, Centrality and Determinants," Papers 1406.7752, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Federica Cerina & Zhen Zhu & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "World Input-Output Network," Working Papers 6/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Arun G. Chandrasekhar & Cynthia Kinnan & Horacio Larreguy, 2014. "Social Networks as Contract Enforcement: Evidence from a Lab Experiment in the Field," NBER Working Papers 20259, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Belik, Ivan, 2014. "The Analysis of Split Graphs in Social Networks Based on the K-Cardinality Assignment Problem," Discussion Papers 2014/8, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.