Report NEP-NET-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sodam Baek & Kibae Kim & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "Role of Platform Providers in Service Networks: The Case of Salesforce.com AppExchange," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014112, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised May 2014.
- Oliver Kley & Claudia Kluppelberg & Lukas Reichel, 2014. "Systemic risk through contagion in a core-periphery structured banking network," Papers 1406.6575, arXiv.org.
- Claudio J. Tessone, "undated". "Collective behaviour induced by network volatility," Working Papers ETH-RC-14-010, ETH Zurich, Chair of Systems Design.
- Ishanu Chattopadhyay, 2014. "Causality Networks," Papers 1406.6651, arXiv.org.
- Somayeh Koohborfardhaghighi & Jorn Altmann, 2014. "A Network Formation Model for Social Object Networks," TEMEP Discussion Papers 2014113, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Jun 2014.
- Kartik Anand & Ben Craig & Goetz von Peter, 2014. "Filling in the Blanks: Network Structure and Interbank Contagion," Staff Working Papers 14-26, Bank of Canada.
- Gioia De Melo, 2014. "Peer Effects Identified Through Social Networks: Evidence from Uruguayan Schools," Working Papers 2014-05, Banco de México.
- Atushi Ishikawa & Shouji Fujimoto & Takayuki Mizuno & Tsutomu Watanabe, 2014. "Analytical Derivation of Power Laws in Firm Size Variables from Gibrat’s Law and Quasi-inversion Symmetry: A Geomorphological Approach," UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series 019, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics.