Report NEP-NET-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dpr:wpaper:0884 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Greaker, Mads & Midttømme, Kristoffer, 2013. "Optimal Environmental Policy with Network Effects: Is Lock-in in Dirty Technologies Possible?," Memorandum 15/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Mario V.Tomasello & Mauro Napoletano & Antonio Garas & Franck Schweitzer, 2013. "The rise and fall of RD networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-15, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Lafond F.D., 2013. "Self-organization of knowledge economies," MERIT Working Papers 040, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ariel BenYishay & A. Mushfiq Mobarak, 2013. "Communicating with Farmers through Social Networks," Working Papers 1030, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Tom DEDEURWAERDERE & Paolo MELINDI GHIDI, 2013. "Voluntary Pooled Public Knowledge Goods and Coalition Formation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Marco Kalz & Marcus Specht, 2013. "If MOOCS are the answer – did we ask the right questions? Implications for the design of large-scale open online courses," Working Papers 2013/25, Maastricht School of Management.