Report NEP-NET-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rupayan Pal, "undated". "The Cournot-Bertrand profit differential: A Reversal result in network goods duopoly," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2013-014, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Mueller-Langer, Frank & Watt, Richard, 2013. "Optimal Pricing and Quality of Academic Journals and the Ambiguous Welfare Effects of Forced Open Access: A Two-sided Model," Discussion Papers in Economics 16277, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- TOJO Yoshizumi, 2013. ""New" Cultural Diversity Policy in the Digital World: Net-neutrality regulation on bottleneck players (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 13055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Tolga Umut Kuzubas & Inci Omercikoglu & Burak Saltoglu, 2013. "Network Centrality Measures and Systemic Risk: An Application to the Turkish Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2013/12, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Saki Bigio, 2013. "Financial Frictions in Production Networks," 2013 Meeting Papers 121, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Banerjee, Simanti & de, Vries Frans & Hanley, Nicholas & van, Soest Daan, 2013. "The Impact of Information Provision on Agglomeration Bonus Performance: An Experimental Study on Local Networks," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2013-09, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Works," Working Papers 1323, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Galbiati, Marco & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2013. "Central counterparties and the topology of clearing networks," Bank of England working papers 480, Bank of England.