Report NEP-NET-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5117898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Jin-Hyuk Kim, 2012. "Monopoly R&D and Compatibility Decisions in Network Industries," Working papers 2012rwp-43, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Choi, Jay Pil & Jeon, Doh-Shin & Kim, Byung-Cheol, 2012. "Internet Interconnection and Network Neutrality," TSE Working Papers 12-355, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Netsanet Haile & Jorn Altmann, 2012. "Value Creation in IT Service Platforms through Two-Sided Network Effects," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201297, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120124 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Canofari Paolo & Di Bartolomeo Giovanni & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "Strategic interactions and contagion effects under monetary unions," wp.comunite 0093, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2011.
"Ochrona zasobów niematerialnych w sieciach kooperacyjnych
[Protection of Intangible Assets in Cooperative Networks]," MPRA Paper 42583, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janusz Mi\'skiewicz, 2012. "Network analysis of correlation strength between the most developed countries," Papers 1211.3599, arXiv.org.