Report NEP-NET-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Abbate & Luca De Benedictis & Giorgio Fagiolo & Lucia Tajoli, 2012. "The International Trade Network in Space and Time," LEM Papers Series 2012/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aleksynska, Mariya & Peri, Giovanni, 2012. "Isolating the Network Effect of Immigrants on Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 6941, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2012. ""Intra-Firm Trade Network in Mitsubishi Corporation, 1922-28" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-243, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fogli, Alessandra & Veldkamp, Laura, 2012. "Germs, Social Networks and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 9188, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2012. "The Breakdown of Connectivity Breakdowns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Manuel Förster & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2012. "Ordered Weighted Averaging in Social Networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12056, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.