Report NEP-NET-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2012. "A network analysis of cities hosting ICT R&D," MPRA Paper 38796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "Global technological collaboration network. Network analysis of international co-inventions," MPRA Paper 38818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baum, Joel A.C. & Cowan, Robin & Jonard, Nicolas, 2012. "Prescriptions for network strategy: Does evidence of network effects in cross-section support them?," MERIT Working Papers 044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Maureen McKelvey & Bastian Rake, 2012. "Research Network Position and Innovative Performance: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-021, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Christoph Helbach & Klemens Keldenich & Michael Rothgang & Guanzhong Yang, 2012. "Call Me if You Can – An Experimental Investigation of Information Sharing in Knowledge Networks," Ruhr Economic Papers 0332, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dong, Baomin & Ni, Debing & Wang, Yuntong, 2012. "Sharing a polluted river network," MPRA Paper 38839, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernández, Penélope & Peris, Josep E. & Silva-Reus, José A., 2012. "Strategic Sharing of a Costly Network," QM&ET Working Papers 12-10, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.