Report NEP-NET-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier A. Reyes & Camelia Minoiu, 2011. "A network analysis of global banking; 1978â€“2009," IMF Working Papers 11/74, International Monetary Fund.
- GRANDJEAN, Gilles, 2011. "Risk-sharing networks and farsighted stability," CORE Discussion Papers 2011014, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Item repec:cdl:indrel:1997489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coughlin, Cletus C & Wall, Howard J., 2011. "Ethnic networks and trade: Intensive vs. extensive margins," MPRA Paper 30758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2011. "Tullock Challenges: happiness, revolutions and democracy," ECON - Working Papers 015, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.