Report NEP-NET-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1898898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Pakula & Georg Götz, 2011. "Organisational Structures in Network Industries – An Application to the Railway Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201109, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Narayanan, Sridhar & Nair, Harikesh S., 2011. "Estimating Causal Installed-Base Effects: A Bias-Correction Approach," Research Papers 2076, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif & Qamar, Abid, 2011. "Bank Credit and Business Networks," Working Paper Series rwp11-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Cainelli & Mario Maggioni & Erika Uberti & Annunziata De Felice, 2010. "The strength of strong ties: Co-authorship and productivity among Italian economists," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0125, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765022723 is not listed on IDEAS anymore