Report NEP-NET-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:1898898 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benjamin Pakula & Georg Götz, 2011. "Organisational Structures in Network Industries – An Application to the Railway Industry," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201109, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Narayanan, Sridhar & Nair, Harikesh S., 2011. "Estimating Causal Installed-Base Effects: A Bias-Correction Approach," Research Papers 2076, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Khwaja, Asim Ijaz & Mian, Atif & Qamar, Abid, 2011. "Bank Credit and Business Networks," Working Paper Series rwp11-017, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Caterina Giannetti, 2011. "The role of reciprocation in social network formation, with an application to blogging," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-015, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:rtr:wpaper:126 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giulio Cainelli & Mario Maggioni & Erika Uberti & Annunziata De Felice, 2010. "The strength of strong ties: Co-authorship and productivity among Italian economists," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0125, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- van der Gaast, J.P. & Rietveld, C.A. & Gabor, A.F. & Zhang, Y., 2011. "A Local Search Algorithm for Clustering in Software as a Service Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2011-004-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.