Report NEP-NET-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmut Dietl & Christian Weingärtner, 2011. "The Effect of Professional Football Clubs' Legal Structure on Sponsoring Revenue," Working Papers 0141, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Subhash C. Ray, 2011. "Nonparametric Measurement of Cost Efficiency of a Demand Constrained Branch Network: An Application to Indian Banking," Working papers 2011-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Xavier Fageda & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2010. "Technology, Business Models and Network Structure in the Airline Industry," Working Papers XREAP2010-14, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2010.
- Aloysius Gunadi, Brata, 2011. "Social networks and innovation (handicraft industry in Bantul, Yogyakarta)," MPRA Paper 28032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús & Koster, Maurice & Lindner, Ines & Molina, Elisenda, 2010. "Networks and collective action," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws104830, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.