Report NEP-NET-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," MPRA Paper 27303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuntz, A.N. & Blind, K., 2010. "Global Diffusion of the Non-Traditional Banking Model and Alliance Networks: Social Exposure, Learning and Moderating Regulatory Effort," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-044-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Angelo Mele, 2010. "A structural model of segregation in social networks," CeMMAP working papers CWP32/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00543840_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zouhaïer M'Chirgui & Olivier Chanel & Didier Calcei, 2010. "Why are some coalitions more successful than others in setting standards? Empirical evidence from the Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD standard war," Working Papers halshs-00543972, HAL.
- E. J. Bienenstock & P. Bonacich, 2010. "Game theory models for exchange Networks: experimental results," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2031, David K. Levine.
- Michael Lovaglia & John Skvoretz & David Willer & Barry Markovsky, 2010. "Negotiated Exchange in Social Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2200, David K. Levine.
- John Skvoretz & David Willer, 2010. "Exclusion and Power: a Test of Four Theories of Power in Exchange Networks," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2010, David K. Levine.
- K. S. Cook & R. M. Emerson & M. R. Gillmore & T. Yamagishi, 2010. "The Distribution of Power in Exchange Networks: Theory and Experimental Results," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2199, David K. Levine.
- Martin J Osborne & Rabee Tourky, 2010. "Party formation in collective decision-making," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000050, David K. Levine.