Report NEP-NET-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franco Peracchi & Claudio Rossetti, 2010. "The heterogeneous thresholds ordered response model: Identification and inference," EIEF Working Papers Series 1012, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2685/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Emilio Calvano, 2010. "Pricing payment cards," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-005, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deschryvere, Matthias, 2010. "Conceptualising Mobility," Discussion Papers 1218, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Christopher C. Liu & Toby E. Stuart, 2010. "Boundary spanning in a for-profit research lab: An exploration of the interface between commerce and academe," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-012, Harvard Business School.
- Askenazy, P. & Celerier, C. & Irac, D., 2010. "Vente Ã distance, internet et dynamique des prix," Working papers 288, Banque de France.