Report NEP-NET-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- MichaÅ‚ Grajek & Lars-Hendrik RÃ¶ller, 2009. "Regulation and Investment in Network Industries: Evidence from European Telecoms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Holger Graf, 2009. "Inventor networks in emerging key technologies: Information technology vs. semiconductors," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Machikita, Tomohiro & Ueki, Yasushi, 2009. "Linked versus Non-linked Firms in Innovation: The Effects of Economies of Network in Agglomeration in East Asia," IDE Discussion Papers 188, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Lorenzo Cassi & Andrea Morrison & Anne Ter Wal, 2009. "The evolution of knowledge and trade networks in the global wine sector: a longitudinal study using social network analysis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0909, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Jun 2009.
- Holger Graf & Jens J. Krüger, 2009. "The Performance of Gatekeepers in Innovator Networks," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.