Report NEP-NET-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Das, Nimai & Sarker, Debnarayan, 2008. "Social Capital and Network Externalities: Evidence from Gender Sensitive JFM Programme in West Bengal," MPRA Paper 15232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maegli, Martin & Jaag, Christian, 2009. "Regulatory Governance Costs in Network Industries: Implicatins for postal Regulation," MPRA Paper 15309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Innovation, spillovers, and university-industry collaboration: An extended knowledge production function approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0903, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Jeanne Hagenbach, 2009. "Centralizing information in networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09011, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Jeanne Hagenbach & Frédéric Koessler, 2009. "Strategic communication networks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Matteo M. Galizzi, 2009. "Bargaining and Networks in a Gas Bilateral Oligopoly," Working Papers 0906, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- K. de Jaegher, 2009. "All-purpose minimal sufficient networks in the threshold game," Working Papers 09-07, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00382514_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:1953 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- K. de Jaegher & S. Rosenkranz, 2009. "Three is a crowd â€“ inefficient communication in the multi-player electronic mail game," Working Papers 09-06, Utrecht School of Economics.