Report NEP-NET-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jia Yan & Xiaowen Fu & Tae Oum, 2008. "Exploring Network Effects of Point-to-Point Networks: An Investigation of the Spatial Entry Patterns of Southwest Airlines," Working Papers 2008-21, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Muge Ozman, 2008. "The Two Faces of Open Innovation: NetworkExternalities and Learning," Working Papers of BETA 2008-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Schleife, Katrin, 2008. "Regional Versus Individual Aspects of the Digital Divide in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-085 [rev.2], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Konno, Tomohiko, 2008. "Network Structure of Japanese Firms Hierarchy and Degree Correlation: Analysis from 800,000 Firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2008. "Incentives to Invest and to Give Access to Non-Regulated Next Generation Networks," Working Papers 35, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Becher, Christopher & Millard, Stephen & SoramÃÂÃÂ¤ki, Kimmo, 2008. "The network topology of CHAPS Sterling," Bank of England working papers 355, Bank of England.
- Andrea Fracasso & Stefano Schiavo, 2008. "Trade-imbalances networks and exchange rate adjustments: The paradox of a new Plaza," Department of Economics Working Papers 0824, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Successful Patterns of Scientific Knowledge Sourcing: Mix and Match," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-033 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.