Report NEP-NET-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazumichi, Iwasa & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Indirect Network Effects and the Impact of Trade Liberalization: A Note," MPRA Paper 8662, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalie Svarcova & Petr Svarc, 2008. "Technology adoption and herding behavior in complex social networks," Working Papers IES 2008/07, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2008.
- Michael, Cayley, 2008. "Introducing Social Capital Value Add: Manifesto for New Social Network Structural Management of Corporate Value," MPRA Paper 8641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2007. "Coalitional Colonel Blotto Games with Application to the Economics of Alliances," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1207, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Kai A. Konrad & Dan Kovenock, 2008. "The Alliance Formation Puzzle and Capacity Constraints," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1209, Purdue University, Department of Economics.