Report NEP-NET-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fukushima, Marcelo & Kikuchi, Toru, 2008. "Competing Communications Networks and International Trade," MPRA Paper 7815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Competing for Contacts: Network Competition, Trade Intermediation and Fragmented Duopoly," Economics Series Working Papers 371, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Noemí Navarro, 2008. "A Sensitive Flexible Network Approach," Working Papers 2008-2, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center, revised Sep 2008.
- Tom Truyts, 2007. "Social status in a social structure: noisy signaling in networks," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0719, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Maarten Goos & Anna Salomons, 2007. "Dangerous liaisons: a social network model for the gender wage gap," Working Papers Department of Economics ces0722, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Dimitra Petropoulou, 2007. "Information Costs, Networks and Intermediation in International Trade," Economics Series Working Papers 370, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Papagni, Erasmo & Capitanio, Fabian, 2007. "Effects of social interactions on scientists' productivity," MPRA Paper 7880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Marianne Bertrand & Leigh L. Linden & Francisco Perez-Calle, 2008. "Conditional Cash Transfers in Education Design Features, Peer and Sibling Effects Evidence from a Randomized Experiment in Colombia," NBER Working Papers 13890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.