Report NEP-NET-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi & Marzia Marcheselli, 2008. "How are Statistical Journals linked? A Network Analysis," Department of Economics University of Siena 524, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsbec:15-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Fontana & Alessandro Nuvolari & Bart Verspagen, 2008. "Mapping Technological Trajectories as Patent Citation Networks. An application to Data Communication Standards," SPRU Working Paper Series 166, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Broström, Anders, 2008. "Firms' Rationales for Interaction with Research Universities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 115, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2008. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian-Machinery Trade," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-238, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Mislav Ante Omazić & Dario Blažeković, 2008. "Virtual Mentorship as an Advanced Method of Knowledge and Experience Sharing and Network Building," EFZG Working Papers Series 0801, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.