Report NEP-NET-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie3:ief69 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hagedoorn, John & Letterie, Wilko & Palm, Franz, 2007. "On the information value of (un)embedded network ties," Research Memorandum 004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Quariguasi Frota Neto, J. & Walther, G. & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J.M. & van Nunen, J.A.E.E. & Spengler, T., 2006. "A Methodology for Assessing Eco-efficiency in Logistics Networks," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-075-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:01_07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Levin, Hagay & Schapira, Michael & Zohar, Aviv, 2006. "The Strategic Justification for BGP," MPRA Paper 2110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagedoorn, John & Lorenz-Orlean, Stefanie & Kranenburg, Hans, 2007. "Inter-firm technology transfer: Partnership-embedded licensing or standard licensing agreements?," MERIT Working Papers 006, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00135405_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pau, L-F. & Motiwalla, J., 2007. "India: a Case of Fragile Wireless Service and Technology Adoption?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-011-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- David Levinson & Andrew Odlyzko, 2007. "Too Expensive to Meter: The influence of transaction costs in transportation and communication," Working Papers 200802, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group, revised Feb 2007.