Report NEP-NET-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & Roberto Serrano, 2007. "Marginal contributions and externalities in the value," Working Papers 2007-04, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Rochet, Jean-Charles & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "Tying-in Two-Sided Markets and the Honour All Cards Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 6132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Carlson & Kris James Mitchener, 2007. "Branch Banking as a Device for Discipline: Competition and Bank Survivorship During the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 12938, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chantarat, Sommarat & Barrett, Christopher B., 2007. "Social Network Capital, Economic Mobility and Poverty Traps," MPRA Paper 1947, University Library of Munich, Germany.