Report NEP-NET-2007-02-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicholas Economides, 2006. "Public Policy in Network Industries," Working Papers 06-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Kind, Hans Jarle & Koethenbuerger, Marko & Schjelderup, Guttorm, 2007. "Taxation in Two-Sided Markets," Discussion Papers 2007/3, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Harald Uhlig, 2007. "Regional Labor Markets, Network Externalities and Migration: The Case of German Reunification," Kiel Working Papers 1311, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nicolas Melissas, 2007. "Gurus, Opinion Polls and Social Learning," Working Papers 0703, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Fabien Lange & Michel Grabisch, 2006. "Values on regular games under Kirchhoff's laws," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b06087, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Thomas Weyman-Jones, 2007. "Efficiency and Productivity Analysis in Regulation and Governance," Discussion Paper Series 2007_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2007.
- Clarysse, B. & Knockaert, M. & Lockett, A., 2006. "Outside board members in the high-tech start-ups," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2006-34, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:mop:credwp:07.67 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Schmidt, Tobias, 2006. "Lost in Translation: Empirical Evidence for Liability of Foreignness as a Barrier to Knowledge Spillovers," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-001, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:20078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore