Report NEP-NET-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0701 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicholas Economides, 2007. "The Economics of the Internet," Working Papers 07-01, NET Institute.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 17, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Celen, Bogachan & Hyndman, Kyle, 2006. "Endogenous Network Formation In the Laboratory," MPRA Paper 1440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Competition in a Pure World of Internet Telephony," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_1, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Markus Kinateder, 2006. "Repeated Games Played in a Network," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 674.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Natálie Reichlová & Petr Švarc, 2006. "Strategic Referring in Labor Market Social Networks," Working Papers IES 2006/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Mathias Drehmann & Jörg Oechssler & Andreas Roider, 2005. "Herding with and without Payoff Externalities - An Internet Experiment," Working Papers 0420, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2005.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira, 2006. "Mobile Virtual Network Operators: Beyond the Hyperbolae," Working Papers 15, Portuguese Competition Authority.