Report NEP-NET-2006-11-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana, MAULEON & Huasheng, SONG & Vincent, VANNETELBOSCH, 2006. "Networks for Free Trade Agreements among Heterogeneous Countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006046 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2006042 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Davezies, Laurent & Fougère, Denis, 2006. "Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Levy & Pascale Roux & Sandrine Wolff, 2006. "A Study Of Science-Industry Collaborative Patterns In A Large European University," Working Papers of BETA 2006-27, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.