Report NEP-NET-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Farrell, Joseph & Klemperer, Paul, 2006. "Coordination and Lock-In: Competition with Switching Costs and Network Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 5798, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cremer, Helmuth & Crémer, Jacques & De Donder, Philippe, 2006. "Legal vs Ownership Unbundling in Network Industries," CEPR Discussion Papers 5767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garcia-Pont, Carlos, 2006. "Alliances and industry analysis," IESE Research Papers D/649, IESE Business School.
- Andersson, Kjetil & Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2006. "Text and Voice: Complements, Substitutes or Both?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00104246_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Clerides, Sofronis & Stengos, Thanasis, 2006. "Love thy Neighbour, Love thy Kin: Strategy and Bias in the Eurovision Song Contest," CEPR Discussion Papers 5732, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cabral, Luís M B & Cozzi, Guido & Denicolò, Vincenzo & Spagnolo, Giancarlo & Zanza, Matteo, 2006. "Procuring Innovation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5774, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.