Report NEP-NET-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Milne, Alistair, 2005. "What's in it for us? : network effects and bank payment innovation," Research Discussion Papers 16/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Downes & Shane Greenstein, 2006. "Understanding Why Universal Service Obligations May Be Unnecessary: The Private Development of Local Internet Access Markets," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0615, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Milne, Alistair, 2005. "Standard setting and competition in securities settlement," Research Discussion Papers 23/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Usage and Diffusion of Cellular Telephony, 1998-2004," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-20, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Gitlesen, Jens Petter & Kleppe, Gisle & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2006. "An empirically based implementation and evaluation of a network model for commuting flows," Discussion Papers 2006/4, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.