Report NEP-NET-2005-12-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reiner Martin & Moreno Roma & Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2005. "Regulatory reforms in selected EU network industries," Occasional Paper Series 28, European Central Bank.
- Timothy H. Hannan, 2005. "ATM surcharge bans and bank market structure: the case of Iowa and its neighbors," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John Ammer & Nathanael Clinton & Gregory P. Nini, 2005. "Accounting standards and information: inferences from cross-listed financial firms," International Finance Discussion Papers 843, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 2005.
- Jackson, Matthew O., 2005. "The economics of social networks," Working Papers 1237, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Francis Bloch & Garance Genicot, 2005. "Informal Insurance in Social Networks," 2005 Meeting Papers 156, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Marco Valente & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2005. "Segregation in Networks," LEM Papers Series 2005/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Cletus C. Coughlin & Howard J. Wall, 2007. "Ethnic networks and U.S. exports," Working Papers 2005-069, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Calvo-Armengol, Antoni & Jackson, Matthew O., 2005. "Like father, like son: Social networks, human capital investment, and social mobility," Working Papers 1242, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Arthur Barrionuevo Filho & Cláudio R. Lucinda, 2005. "Externalidades De Rede E Tarifas De Interconexão Na Rede Móvel: O Caso Brasileiro," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 111, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- John Van Reenen, 2005. "The Growth of Network Computing: Quality Adjusted Price Changes for Network Servers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0702, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.