Report NEP-NET-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bolt, Wilko & Humphrey, David, 2005. "Public good issues in TARGET: natural monopoly, scale economies, network effects and cost allocation," Working Paper Series 0505, European Central Bank.
- Christian Growitsch & T. Jamasb & M. Pollitt, 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Kauko, Karlo, 2005. "Interlinking securities settlement systems: a strategic commitment?," Working Paper Series 0427, European Central Bank.
- Holthausen, Cornelia & Tapking, Jens, 2004. "Raising rival's costs in the securities settlement industry," Working Paper Series 0376, European Central Bank.
- Mark Furletti & Stephen Smith, 2005. "The laws, regulations, and industry practices that protect consumers who use electronic payment systems: credit and debit cards," Payment Cards Center Discussion Paper 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Paul de Bijl, 2005. "Structural Separation and Access in Telecommunications Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 1554, CESifo Group Munich.