Report NEP-NET-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:att:bielme:2004358 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," Experimental 0412004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Victor Stango, 2004. "Incompatibility, Product Attributes and Consumer Welfare: Evidence from ATMs," NBER Working Papers 10962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jahn, Olaf & Möhring, Rolf & Schulz, Andreas & Stier Moses, Nicolás, 2004. "System-Optimal Routing of Traffic Flows with User Constraints in Networks with Congestion," Working papers 4394-02, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Maurice Schiff & Yanling Wang, 2004. "Regional Integration And North-South Technology Diffusion: The Case of Nafta," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 283, Central Bank of Chile.
- Dellarocas, Chrysanthos, 2004. "The Digitization of Word-of-Mouth: Promise and Challenges of Online Feedback," Working papers 4296-03, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Sander Onderstal, 2004. "Better safe than sorry? Reliability policy in network industries," CPB Document 73, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Agarwal, Ashish & Gupta, Amar & Norman, Douglas, 2004. "Self-Configuration and Self-Administration of Wireless Grids," Working papers 4460-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.