Report NEP-NET-2003-12-07This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hulsink, W. & Elfring, T., 2003. "Network effects on Entrepreneurial Processes: Start-ups in the Dutch ICT Industry 1990-2000," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-070-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Patrick Bajari & Ali Hortacsu, 2003. "Economic Insights from Internet Auctions: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 10076, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Dina Mayzlin, 2003. "The Effect of Word of Mouth on Sales: Online Book Reviews," NBER Working Papers 10148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ivan Martchevski & Veneta Bojinova & Dragomir Iliev, 2003. "Internet As A New Tool In The Firm Strategy Of The Bulgarian Export Oriented Enterprises," International Trade 0311001, EconWPA.
- Olga Lustsik, 2003. "E-Banking In Estonia: Reasons And Benefits Of The Rapid Growth," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 21, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03bc31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Willem Buiter & Anne C. Sibert, 2003. "Cross-Border Tax Externalities: Are Budget Deficits Too Small?," NBER Working Papers 10110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Danny Quah, 2003. "Digital Goods and the New Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0563, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francois Fontaine, 2003. "Do workers really benefit from their social networks?," Macroeconomics 0311002, EconWPA, revised 07 Jan 2004.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Ghemawat, Pankaj, 2003. "Dynamic mixed duopoly: A model motivated by Linux vs. Windows," IESE Research Papers D/519, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:ehu:dfaeii:wp0309 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:oplwec:11079 is not listed on IDEAS anymore