Report NEP-NET-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Langerak, F. & Verhoef, P.C. & Verlegh, P.W.J. & de Valck, K., 2003. "The Effect of Members' Satisfaction with a Virtual Community on Member Participation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2003-004-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Walczuch,Rita & Duppen,Ruud, 2002. "Payment Systems For The Internet â€“ Consumer Requirements," Research Memorandum 072, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schinkel,Maarten Pieter, 2002. "A Slightly More Precise Quantification of the Effects of Microsoft's Conduct," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).