Report NEP-NET-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maggie Geuens & Delphine Vantomme & Bert Weijters, 2003. "Assessing the impact of offline URL advertising," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2003-4, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Shahin Jamal, 2002. "Developing a European Polity: the case for governance on the Internet at the European Level," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2003279 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Walczuch,Rita & Duppen,Ruud, 2002. "Payment Systems For The Internet – Consumer Requirements," Research Memorandum 072, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schinkel,Maarten Pieter, 2002. "A Slightly More Precise Quantification of the Effects of Microsoft's Conduct," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).