Report NEP-NET-2001-11-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dunlevy, James A. & Hutchinson, William K., 2001. "The Pro-Trade Effect of Immigration on American Exports During the Late Nineteenth and Early Twentieth Centuries," IZA Discussion Papers 375, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joseph Farrell and Michael L. Katz., 2001. "Competition or Predation? Schumpeterian Rivalry in Network Markets," Economics Working Papers E01-306, University of California at Berkeley.
- Item repec:cat:tecbus:pricechg.pdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laursen, Christina & Hundahl, Lone & Strandskov, Jesper, 1999. "Vertical co-ordination in the Danish hog/pork industry," MAPP Working Papers 61, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, The MAPP Centre.
- David Dranove and Neil Gandal., 2000. "The DVD vs. DIVX Standard War: Empirical Evidence of Vaporware," Economics Working Papers E00-293, University of California at Berkeley.
- Richard J. Gilbert and Michael L. Katz., 2001. "An Economist's Guide to U.S. v. Microsoft," Economics Working Papers E01-300, University of California at Berkeley.
- Hans W. Gottinger, 2001. "Network Size, Value and Cycles," CSEF Working Papers 61, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Martin Gaynor & James B. Rebitzer & Lowell J. Taylor, 2001. "Incentives In HMOs," Macroeconomics 0111001, University Library of Munich, Germany.