Report NEP-MST-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Stöckl & Stefan Palan, 2018. "Catch me if you can. Can human observers identify insiders in asset markets?," Working Paper Series, Social and Economic Sciences 2018-01, Faculty of Social and Economic Sciences, Karl-Franzens-University Graz.
- Charu Sharma & Amber Habib & Sunil Bowry, 2018. "Cluster analysis of stocks using price movements of high frequency data from National Stock Exchange," Papers 1803.09514, arXiv.org.
- Ioane Muni Toke, 2017. "Stationary Distribution Of The Volume At The Best Quote In A Poisson Order Book Model," Post-Print hal-01705085, HAL.
- Sane, Renuka, 2018. "Stock Market Trading in the Aftermath of an Accounting Scandal," Working Papers 18/198, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Castelle, Michael & Millo, Yuval & Beunza, Daniel & Lubin, David C., 2016. "Where do electronic markets come from? Regulation and the transformation of financial exchanges," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68650, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.