Report NEP-MST-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stübinger, Johannes & Walter, Dominik & Knoll, Julian, 2017. "Financial market predictions with Factorization Machines: Trading the opening hour based on overnight social media data," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 19/2017, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
- Giovanni Cespa & Xavier Vives, 2016. "Market Transparency and Fragility," CESifo Working Paper Series 6279, CESifo.
- Peress, Joï¿½l & Schmidt, Daniel, 2017. "Noise Traders Incarnate: Describing a Realistic Noise Trading Process," CEPR Discussion Papers 12434, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zhepeng Hu & Mindy Mallory & Teresa Serra & Philip Garcia, 2017. "Measuring Price Discovery between Nearby and Deferred Contracts in Storable and Non-Storable Commodity Futures Markets," Papers 1711.03506, arXiv.org.
- Margarida Abreu, 2017. "How Biased is the Behavior of the Individual Investor in Warrants?," Working Papers REM 2017/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Fry, John & Serbera, Jean-Philippe, 2017. "Modelling and mitigation of Flash Crashes," MPRA Paper 82457, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Magris & Jiyeong Kim & Esa Rasanen & Juho Kanniainen, 2017. "Long-range Auto-correlations in Limit Order Book Markets: Inter- and Cross-event Analysis," Papers 1711.03534, arXiv.org.