Report NEP-MST-2017-04-02This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christophe Chorro & Florian Ielpo & Benoît Sévi, 2017. "The contribution of jumps to forecasting the density of returns," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01442618, HAL.
- Hacène Djellout & Hui Jiang, 2018. "Large Deviations Of The Threshold Estimator Of Integrated (Co-)Volatility Vector In The Presence Of Jumps," Post-Print hal-01147189, HAL.
- Andreas Karpf & Antoine Mandel & Stefano Battiston, 2017. "Price and Network Dynamics in the European Carbon Market," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01484117, HAL.
- Nathan Swem, 2017. "Information in Financial Markets : Who Gets It First?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-023, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nick Taylor, 2017. "Timing Strategy Performance in the Crude Oil Futures Market," Bristol Accounting and Finance Discussion Papers 17/7, School of Accounting and Finance, University of Bristol, UK.