Report NEP-MST-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Breckenfelder, Johannes, 2013. "Competition between high-frequency traders, and market quality," MPRA Paper 66715, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2013.
- Ederington, Louis & Guan, Wei & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2015. "Dealer spreads in the corporate bond market: Agent vs. market-making roles," CFR Working Papers 15-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Barrot, Jean-Noël & Kaniel, Ron & Sraer, David, 2015. "Are retail traders compensated for providing liquidity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adda, Jérôme, 2015. "Economic Activity and the Spread of Viral Diseases: Evidence from High Frequency Data," IZA Discussion Papers 9326, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Borisova, Ginka & Yadav, Pradeep K., 2015. "Government ownership, informed trading, and private information," CFR Working Papers 15-13, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).