Report NEP-MST-2015-04-11This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frank Kelly & Elena Yudovina, 2015. "A Markov model of a limit order book: thresholds, recurrence, and trading strategies," Papers 1504.00579, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2017.
- Lescourret, Laurence & Moinas, Sophie, 2015. "Liquidity Supply across Multiple Trading Venues," ESSEC Working Papers WP1505, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Item repec:cty:dpaper:8121 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yu, Chao & Fang, Yue & Zhao, Xujie & Zhang, Bo, 2013. "Kernel filtering of spot volatility in presence of Lévy jumps and market microstructure noise," MPRA Paper 63293, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2014.
- Seisho Sato & Naoto Kunitomo, 2015. "A Robust Estimation of Integrated Volatility under Round-off Errors, Micro-market Price Adjustments and Noises," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-964, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Park, Cyn-Young & Mercado, Rogelio & Choi, Jaehun & Lim, Hosung, 2015. "Price Discovery and Foreign Participation in the Republic of Korea’s Government Bond Cash and Futures Markets," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 427, Asian Development Bank.
- Lazarczyk, Ewa, 2015. "Private and Public Information on the Nordic Intra-Day Electricity Market," Working Paper Series 1064, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Rikard FORSLID & OKUBO Toshihiro & Mark SANCTUARY, 2015. "Trade Liberalisation, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size," Discussion papers 15041, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).