Report NEP-MST-2014-11-28This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cebiroglu, Gökhan & Hautsch, Nikolaus & Horst, Ulrich, 2014. "Order exposure and liquidity coordination: Does hidden liquidity harm price efficiency?," CFS Working Paper Series 468, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Songzi Du & Haoxiang Zhu, 2014. "Welfare and Optimal Trading Frequency in Dynamic Double Auctions," NBER Working Papers 20588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Kyung Hwan Yoon, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the Stock Market Return and Volatility Relationship," CAMA Working Papers 2014-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Starr, Ross M., 2014. "Liquidity Creates Money and Debt: An Intertemporal Linear Trading Post Model," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt1vk1k4fm, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun, 2014. "Short-Term Price Overreaction: Identification, Testing, Exploitation," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1423, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Simone Cirillo & Stefan Lloyd & Peter Nordin, 2014. "Evolving intraday foreign exchange trading strategies utilizing multiple instruments price series," Papers 1411.2153, arXiv.org.
- Baruník, Jozef & Vácha, Lukáš, 2014. "Realized wavelet-based estimation of integrated variance and jumps in the presence of noise," FinMaP-Working Papers 16, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.