Report NEP-MST-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandrine Jacob Leal & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2014. "Rock around the Clock: An Agent-Based Model of Low- and High-Frequency Trading," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-21, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Valenzuela, Marcela & Zer, Ilknur & Fryzlewicz, Piotr & Rheinlander, Thorsten, 2014. "Relative Liquidity and Future Volatility," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Zahra Ben Braham & Sébastien Galanti, 2014. "Recommendation Value on an Emerging Market: the Impact of Analyst' Recommendations on Stock Prices and Trading Volumes in Tunisia," Working Papers halshs-01015380, HAL.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun & Inna Makarenko, 2014. "Intraday Anomalies and Market Efficiency: A Trading Robot Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1377, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis Gil-Alana & Alex Plastun & Inna Makarenko, 2014. "The Weekend Effect: A Trading Robot and Fractional Integration Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1386, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.