Report NEP-MST-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2013. "Reflecting on the VPIN Dispute," CREATES Research Papers 2013-42, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Torben G. Andersen & Oleg Bondarenko, 2013. "Assessing Measures of Order Flow Toxicity via Perfect Trade Classification," CREATES Research Papers 2013-43, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nico Achtsis & Dirk Nuyens, 2013. "A Monte Carlo method for optimal portfolio executions," Papers 1312.5919, arXiv.org.
- Tobias R. Rühl & Michael Stein, 2013. "The Cost of New Information – ECB Macro Announcement Impacts on Bid-Ask Spreads of European Blue Chips," Ruhr Economic Papers 0452, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jia Li & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Asymptotic Inference about Predictive Accuracy Using High Frequency Data," Working Papers 13-27, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jack Sarkissian, 2013. "Coupled mode theory of stock price formation," Papers 1312.4622, arXiv.org.
- Cristiana Cerqueira Leal & Manuel J. Rocha Armada & Gilberto Loureiro, 2013. "Individual Investors Repurchasing Behavior: Preference for Stocks Previously Owned," NIPE Working Papers 22/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Irving Arturo De Lira Salvatierra & Andrew J. Patton, 2013. "Dynamic Copula Models and High Frequency Data," Working Papers 13-28, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Santiago García-Verdú & Miguel Zerecero, 2013. "On central bank interventions in the Mexican peso/dollar foreign exchange market," BIS Working Papers 429, Bank for International Settlements.
- Diego Amaya & Peter Christoffersen & Kris Jacobs & Aurelio Vasquez, 2013. "Does Realized Skewness Predict the Cross-Section of Equity Returns?," CREATES Research Papers 2013-41, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin, 2013. "Inference on Self-Exciting Jumps in Prices and Volatility using High Frequency Measures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 28/13, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.