Report NEP-MST-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Bleaney & Zhiyong Li, 2013. "The performance of bid-ask spread estimators under less than ideal conditions," Discussion Papers 13/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Karnaukh, Nina & Ranaldo, Angelo & Söderlind, Paul, 2013. "Understanding FX Liquidity," Working Papers on Finance 1315, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance, revised Apr 2015.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marzena Rostek & Ji Hee Yoon, 2013. "Private Information in Markets: A Market Design Perspective," Working Papers 13-21, NET Institute.
- Rossi, S & Tinn, K, 2012. "Man or Machine? Rational trading without information about fundamentals," Working Papers 12194, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.