Report NEP-MST-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lijian Wei & Wei Zhang & Xue-Zhong He & Yongjie Zhang, 2013. "Learning and Information Dissemination in Limit Order Markets," Research Paper Series 333, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- KiHoon Jimmy Hong, 2013. "Does More Frequent Trading Increase the Volatility? – Theoretical Evidence at Asset and Portfolio Level," Research Paper Series 332, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Hiroumi Misaki & Naoto Kunitomo, 2013. "On Robust Properties of the SIML Estimation of Volatility under Micro-market noise and Random Sampling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-892, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Naoto Kunitomo & Hiroumi Misaki, 2013. "The SIML Estimation of Integrated Covariance and Hedging Coefficient under Micro-market noise and Random Sampling," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-893, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2012_48 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asger Lunde & Anne Floor Brix, 2013. "Estimating Stochastic Volatility Models using Prediction-based Estimating Functions," CREATES Research Papers 2013-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Hans DEWACHTER & Deniz ERDEMLIOGLU & Jean-Yves GNABO & Christelle LECOURT, 2013. "The intra-day impact of communication on euro-dollar volatility and jumps," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces13.04, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.