Report NEP-MST-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roxana Halbleib & Valeri Voev, 2012. "Forecasting Covariance Matrices: A Mixed Frequency Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-30, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Anton Golub & John Keane & Ser-Huang Poon, 2012. "High Frequency Trading and Mini Flash Crashes," Papers 1211.6667, arXiv.org.
- Linda Ponta & Mailan Trinh & Marco Raberto & Enrico Scalas & Silvano Cincotti, 2012. "Modeling non-stationarities in high-frequency financial time series," Papers 1212.0479, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Avino, Davide & Lazar, Emese & Varotto, Simone, 2012. "Price Discovery of Credit Spreads in Tranquil and Crisis Periods," MPRA Paper 42847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert F. Engle & Martin Klint Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2012. "And Now, The Rest of the News: Volatility and Firm Specific News Arrival," CREATES Research Papers 2012-56, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.