Report NEP-MST-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin L. Scholtus & Dick van Dijk & Bart Frijns, 2012. "Speed, Algorithmic Trading, and Market Quality around Macroeconomic News Announcements," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-121/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Alexis Fauth & Ciprian A. Tudor, 2012. "Modeling First Line Of An Order Book With Multivariate Marked Point Processes," Working Papers hal-00752971, HAL.
- José Manuel Corcuera & Emil Hedevang & Mikko S. Pakkanen & Mark Podolskij, 2012. "Asymptotic theory for Brownian semi-stationary processes with application to turbulence," CREATES Research Papers 2012-52, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Alexis Fauth & Ciprian A. Tudor, 2012. "Modeling First Line Of An Order Book With Multivariate Marked Point Processes," Papers 1211.4157, arXiv.org.
- Völker, Florian & Cremers, Heinz & Panzer, Christof, 2012. "Integration des Marktliquiditätsrisikos in das Risikoanalysekonzept des Value at Risk," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 198, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Di Maggio, Marco & Pagano, Marco, 2012. "Financial Disclosure and Market Transparency with Costly Information Processing," CEPR Discussion Papers 9207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Takatoshi Ito & Kenta Yamada & Misako Takayasu & Hideki Takayasu, 2012. "Free Lunch! Arbitrage Opportunities in the Foreign Exchange Markets," NBER Working Papers 18541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.