Report NEP-MST-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-MST, a report on new working papers in the area of Market Microstructure. Thanos Verousis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Intra-Day Seasonality in Foreign Market Transactions," Working Papers 200744, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2011069 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabien Guilbaud & Huyen Pham, 2011. "Optimal High Frequency Trading with limit and market orders," Working Papers hal-00603385, HAL.
- John Cotter & Kevin Dowd, 2011. "Evaluating the Precision of Estimators of Quantile-Based Risk Measures," Working Papers 200743, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- John Cotter & Francois Longin, 2011. "Margin Requirements with Intraday Dynamics," Working Papers 200519, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Lidia Sanchis-Marco & Antonio Rubia Serrano, 2011. "On downside risk predictability through liquidity and trading activity: a quantile regression approach," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).